Enforcement and Bankruptcy Law in Turkey
Antalya Lawyer Ahmet Alkan Law Office was established in 2015 in Antalya Kepez by Lawyer Ahmet Alkan. Alkan Law Office provides legal consultancy, advocacy and mediation services to its clients in many legal processes, especially in Execution and Bankruptcy Law. In the field of lawyers in Antalya, Alkan Law Office examines all aspects of a legal problem and finds the most correct solution. In order to achieve this, it provides legal consultancy and advocacy services by working with experts in the field, dealing with each problem within its own special knowledge and conditions.
Turkish enforcement legislation provides the creditor with enforcement proceedings and rights depending on the legal power of the document held by the creditor. There are different types of transactions for the collection of receivables from the debtor, and collection and enforcement proceedings are subject to different rules where they must be complied with.
What is Enforcement and Bankruptcy Law?
Enforcement and Bankruptcy Law is the branch of law used in the resolution of disputes between the creditor and the debtor. It covers the process of meeting the debt by using the public authority within the limits determined by the law, upon the request of the creditor, in case the debtor does not fulfill his debt.
Initiation of enforcement and bankruptcy proceedings, execution of transactions for collection as a result of the proceedings, cancellation of objection cases, follow-up of negative clearance cases, issuance of bankruptcy, bankruptcy postponement and restructuring, concordat announcement, getting rid of debt and recovering money, cases of bankruptcy or going bankrupt. Mergers and acquisitions of companies that are about to be in the process are within the scope of Execution and Bankruptcy Law.
Enforcement and Bankruptcy Law Cases in Turkey
For Enforcement and Bankruptcy Law, which is used to handle all kinds of disputes between the debtor and the creditor and to establish solutions; Lawyers can advise their clients on issues such as investigating the debtor’s assets, conducting debt settlement negotiations between the client and the other party and signing a protocol, resolving disputes arising from loan agreements, creating an agreement between the debtor and the creditor, following all legal proceedings of bankrupt real and legal persons, concordat and bankruptcy declaration. they counsel. If you want to get legal advice and assistance in the field of Execution and Bankruptcy Law in Turkey, you can contact Antalya Lawyer Ahmet Alkan Law Office by clicking here.
In addition, certain litigation items are included in the field of Enforcement and Bankruptcy Law. Enforcement and Bankruptcy Law cases are as follows;
- Execution and bankruptcy proceedings for the collection of receivables,
- Execution proceedings for the collection of receivables based on current account and invoice,
- Enforcement proceedings for the collection of receivables arising from finance, loan and leasing contracts,
- Actions for annulment of objection,
- Negative clearance and recovery cases,
- Bankruptcy and postponement of bankruptcy cases,
- Debt objection and remuneration lawsuits,
- Eviction cases,
- Ecrimisil cases and cases against intervention,
- Precautionary attachment lawsuits, preliminary attachment objection lawsuits,
- Lawsuits arising from lease agreements,
- Converting the mortgage into cash,
- Mine seizure cases,
- Cases for annulment of the tender.
In addition to these, the processes of following independent lawsuits arising from enforcement and bankruptcy law are included in the field of Enforcement and Bankruptcy Law.
What are the Types of Enforcement Proceedings in Turkey?
Enforcement proceeding is the initiation of legal action upon the creditor’s failure to collect his debt. The debtor pays his debt by force of the state. In this context, the types of enforcement proceedings are as follows.
- Procedural enforcement proceedings
- Prosecution without judgment
- Exchange tracking
- Pledge tracking
- Mortgage tracking
- Rental tracking
- Child delivery tracking
- Alimony follow-up
The legal rights and obligations that the person will be responsible for vary for the types of enforcement proceedings. The debt can be appealed within 7 days after the enforcement proceedings are initiated. Otherwise, the payment order becomes final.
As Antalya Lawyer Ahmet Alkan Law Office, we provide litigation support and concluding support to our clients regarding the collection of unpaid debts and legal sanctions. You can contact our lawyers by clicking here to get information about debt collection and litigation process in accordance with Enforcement and Bankruptcy Law and to learn about your legal rights.
What Are the Types of Foreclosures in Turkey?
It is possible to talk about different types of foreclosures in enforcement law. These;
- Final (Executive) Lien: It is the type of lien that authorizes sales after the follow-up is finalized.
- Temporary Seizure: It can be requested if the objection is temporarily lifted.
- Additional Seizure: It can be requested if the seized property does not cover the entire receivable.
- Completion Lien: It is made if the executive director gives an incorrect valuation.
- Precautionary Lien: It is preferred when the receivable is required to be secured.
Depending on the type of debt and the contract between the creditor and the debtor, one of the above lien types is processed.
Antalya Lawyer Ahmet Alkan Law Office
Antalya Lawyer Ahmet Alkan Law Office was established in Antalya Kepez in 2015 by Lawyer Ahmet Alkan. Alkan Law Office does not compromise its clients’ sacred right to defense in all areas of law, especially family and divorce law.
Antalya Lawyer Alkan Law Office provides not only legal services but also mediation services. Just click here to get information from our expert staff about all your legal transactions.