Antalya Enforcement and Bankruptcy Lawyer
An Antalya enforcement and bankruptcy lawyer is a lawyer who specializes in enforcement and bankruptcy law, known in practice as follow-up law. Antalya enforcement and bankruptcy lawyer provides dispute resolution, legal consultancy and litigation follow-up services for its clients and clients in business, transactions, disputes and lawsuits that fall within the regulation area of execution and bankruptcy law.
Who is an Enforcement and Bankruptcy Lawyer, What Do They Do?
Forced execution is the set of activities that ensure the protection or acquisition of the rights arising from substantive law through the State. The rules of forced execution find regulation in execution and bankruptcy law. Although enforcement and bankruptcy law actually constitutes a sub-discipline of follow-up law, in practice it can also be referred to as follow-up law. Lawyers who work and provide services on follow-up law are called enforcement and bankruptcy lawyers.
There is a tight and intricate relationship between enforcement and bankruptcy law and the many sub-disciplines of law. In this respect, the field of regulation is extremely voluminous and is a fairly comprehensive branch of law. In addition, it is a complex and challenging area in terms of procedure and substance. Therefore, real and legal persons need legal assistance in the face of any work related to execution – bankruptcy law.
Within the framework of follow-up law, the lawyer who provides legal assistance to real and legal persons is called an enforcement and bankruptcy lawyer. Lawyer, within the scope of legal aid; provides conciliation, dispute resolution, preventive legal support, legal consultancy and attorneyship services. In practice, the execution and bankruptcy lawyer is also referred to by different names such as follow-up lawyer, enforcement follow-up lawyer, enforcement lawyer, bankruptcy lawyer.
Enforcement and Bankruptcy Lawyer in Legal Affairs with Foreign Element
ALKAN Law & Consultancy provides legal support in the native languages of its clients through its lawyers who speak foreign languages. While legal assistance is provided in English, German, Russian and Arabic languages directly through the mother tongue, it provides legal support for its clients with different native languages through professional translators.
Ahmet Alkan Law Office Antalya Enforcement and Bankruptcy Lawyer Services
ALKAN Law Office provides solution- and fast result-oriented advocacy services to its domestic and foreign clients with its team of lawyers specialized in follow-up law (enforcement – bankruptcy law) at national and international levels with the utmost sensitivity and seriousness. Ahmet ALKAN Law Office Antalya provides legal assistance to enforcement and bankruptcy lawyers, legal consultancy and litigation services in the following areas:
- Legal consultancy & representation within the framework of follow-up law (forced enforcement law),
- Dispute resolution in disputes arising from creditor-debtor relations,
- Business and transaction follow-up before the Enforcement Office,
- Litigation follow-up service in disputes within the scope of the execution court,
- Cases for termination of the tender
- Online and physical tender process follow-up procedures,
- Enforcement criminal cases (Violation of commitment, abandonment of trade, gratuitous check monk, smuggling goods with the intention of harming the lacquer, failure to declare assets, etc.),
- Follow-up claim processing through general foreclosure,
- Business and transaction follow-up related to payment order and objection to payment order,
- Case for cancellation of the objection,
- Temporary or definitive removal of the objection,
- Negative determination case,
- Appeal case,
- Cancellation of enforcement proceedings and follow-up of works and transactions related to postponing,
- Application for foreclosure request and enforcement of foreclosure,
- For the purpose of collecting the receivable; movable – immovable property, beneficial ownership and share (share) foreclosure transactions,
- For the purpose of collecting the receivable, the foreclosure of the debtor’s goods and receivables in third parties,
- Follow-up of the injunctive foreclosure proceedings,
- Enforcement of injunctive foreclosure,
- Within the framework of the lifting of the injunctive foreclosure order; appeal against the injunctive foreclosure decision and business and transaction follow-up on the removal of the injunctive lien against collateral,
- Follow-up of compensation cases arising from injunctive foreclosure,
- Business, transaction follow-up within the scope of insolvency certificate,
- Pursuit through foreclosure specific to bills of exchange,
- Within the scope of resisting the payment order; objection to the payment order, objection to the signature, objection to the debt, special complaint against the payment order, complaint regarding the nature of the bill of exchange and the right to follow-up, complaint procedures regarding the maturity and non-issuance of the original promissory note,
- Evacuation of rented properties,
- Eviction without notice due to non-payment of rent,
- Eviction without notice due to expiration of the lease period,
- Execution follow-up,
- Execution of the requirements of the advertisement,
- Execution of declarations about money receivables,
- The execution of notices about things other than those for money receivables,
- Undeclared follow-up works through the redemption of the movable pledge,
- Follow-up works through the redemption of the movable pledge,
- Non-execution of non-execution works through redemption of the mortgage,
- Follow-up works through redemption of the mortgage,
- Bankruptcy proceedings,
- Business and transaction follow-up before the bankruptcy office, creditors’ meeting and bankruptcy administration,
- Legal advice & representation within the scope of bankruptcy claim and bankruptcy case,
- Non-performing bankruptcy (general bankruptcy and bankruptcy path specific to bills of exchange) business follow-up,
- Non-follow-up/direct bankruptcy (direct bankruptcy at the request of the creditor, direct bankruptcy at the request of the debtor) business follow-up,
- Business and transaction follow-up related to bankruptcy liquidation,
- Concordat application,
- Restructuring through reconciliation,
- Legal advice prior to court review for the preparation, negotiation and approval of the restructuring project,
- The consequences of the decision to approve the restructuring project, the termination, modification and violation of the project,
- Proceedings under enforcement and bankruptcy law.
Antalya Enforcement and Bankruptcy Lawyer Contact Information
The Antalya enforcement and bankruptcy lawyer, who provides legal services for the benefit of the clients in legal affairs related to follow-up law, ensures that the works subject to assistance are followed with precision. Although it is not mandatory to apply for the help of a lawyer in execution and bankruptcy law works and cases, it is a very correct and useful approach to apply for the help of a lawyer in order to avoid irreparable and even impossible losses in certain cases.
|Antalya Enforcement and Bankruptcy |
|Phone||+90 242 242 1 242|
|+90 532 262 42 42|
|E – Mailemail@example.com|
|Address||Emek Mahallesi Yeşilırmak Caddesi Aksu Plaza 5/4 Kepez/ANTALYA|
Enforcement and Bankruptcy Attorney Fees
Enforcement and bankruptcy attorney fees are freely determined between the attorney and the person receiving attorney assistance, provided that they are not less than the amount stipulated in the Attorney Minimum Wage Schedule. The said Tariff is determined by the Union of Bar Associations of Turkey for each year and published in the Official Newspaper. Attorneys’ fees cannot be agreed under the fee set forth in this tariff.
There is a second tariff on enforcement and bankruptcy lawyer fees. This tariff is determined by the bar association of each city. However, it is not binding and restrictive like the Attorneyship Minimum Wage Tariff and is only advisory. Now, for the sake of giving an idea, share the fees foreseen by the Antalya Bar Association for 2023 with the help of a chart:
|Enforcement and Bankruptcy Attorney Fees (Antalya – 2023)|
|Negative Determination and Abuse Cases||TRY 30,000.00 + 10% of the Case Value|
|Employment Litigation||30,000.00 TL|
|Cases for Cancellation of Savings||25,000.00 TL|
|Cases Falling under the Jurisdiction of the Enforcement Courts (objection to signature/objection to debt/removal of lien/company)||22,500.00 TL|
|Annulment Cases Arising from the Enforcement and Bankruptcy Law||22,500.00 TL|
|Enforcement Proceedings Whose Value Can Be Measured in Money||12% of the receivable amount – TL 35,000.00 with 1/2 of the amount in advance|
|Enforcement Proceedings Whose Value Cannot Be Measured in Money||12% of the receivable amount – TL 35,000.00 with 1/2 of the amount in advance|
|Movable Goods Auctions||15% of the price, not less than 25.000,00 TL|
|Immovable Property Auctions||15% of the price, not less than 18.750,00 TL|
It is worth noting that the fees indicated in the chart are the “recommendationary” fees foreseen by the Antalya Bar Association for 2023. Because the attorney fee is shaped in line with factors such as the scope of the work subject to the lawyer’s assistance, the workload it will bring to the lawyer, the length of the process, the expertise and experience of the lawyer; may decrease or increase according to the fee specified in the tariff.
How are Antalya Enforcement and Bankruptcy Attorney Fees Determined?
When determining the fees of the Antalya execution and bankruptcy lawyers, the minimum limit of the fee foreseen for the year 2023 in the Attorneyship Minimum Wage Tariff is accepted; The fee is decided by evaluating criteria such as the size of the work, the difficulty, the complexity of the process, the expertise and success of the lawyer. In this respect, there is a difference in attorney fees from file to file.
When are Antalya Enforcement and Bankruptcy Attorney Fees Paid?
The date of payment of Antalya execution and bankruptcy lawyer fees is a matter of curiosity and is investigated by people who want to apply for the help of a lawyer. The date of payment of the fee is also at the disposal of the lawyer, as is the amount of the fee. As a result, the question of when the fee will be paid is freely agreed between the lawyer and the person applying for the assistance of a lawyer.
How Much Does Enforcement and Bankruptcy Cases Cost?
The cost of enforcement and bankruptcy proceedings is also a matter of curiosity. It is not possible to speak of a single expense applicable to all cases of execution and bankruptcy. Because follow-up law, which is a very comprehensive and voluminous field of law, includes a wide variety and different cases, there is a different cost for each case. It would be appropriate to examine the concrete file for net cost information.
How Long Do Enforcement and Bankruptcy Cases Last?
Although it is not possible to state duration information for all execution and bankruptcy cases, under our heading, we share the approximate duration of the main cases of execution and bankruptcy law. Before listing the approach time of the cases, it should be noted that following the process with the help of a lawyer helps to complete it in a much shorter time. Approximate duration of enforcement and bankruptcy cases, which are frequently encountered in practice;
- Negative detection and abuse cases → 8 – 15 months
- Employment cases → 3 – 9 months
- Cases of cancellation of savings → 6 – 12 months
- Cases for Removal of Appeal → 6 months – 12 months
- Cases falling within the remit of the execution courts → 3 months – 1 year
- Annulment proceedings arising from the Enforcement and Bankruptcy Code → 9 months – 1.5 years
- Enforcement proceedings vary according to the characteristics and conditions of the → concrete file.
Is it Mandatory to Hire an Enforcement and Bankruptcy Lawyer?
It is not necessary to hire a lawyer in cases and works such as negative determination and distress case, forfeiture case, cancellation of savings case and enforcement proceedings that fall within the examination area of execution and bankruptcy law. However, considering the place of execution and bankruptcy law in the legal system, it would be useful to get the help of a lawyer in order to prevent mistakes in terms of procedure and substance and thus to prevent loss of rights.
How to Find the Best Enforcement and Bankruptcy Lawyer in Antalya?
Legal professional ethics prevent a lawyer from making a characterization such as “the best” for themselves. However, there is no classification according to the degree of success in the legal profession. It is a more accurate approach for people who want to find a good lawyer to deal with their current case directly to meet with the lawyer face-to-face in order to have an idea about the experience and expertise of the lawyer.
How Does Antalya Enforcement and Bankruptcy Lawyer Serve?
The Antalya enforcement and bankruptcy lawyer, after examining the file entrusted, determines the most efficient road map in order to achieve a positive result. In this context; by providing preventive legal assistance, conciliation activity, dispute resolution and litigation follow-up, provides services within the framework of the duty of care and attention in order to prevent the client from facing the loss of rights and benefits.
The Importance of Working with an Enforcement and Bankruptcy Lawyer
The legal work covered by enforcement and bankruptcy law is numerous and diverse. Each job contains its own special conditions and is again subject to specific procedural rules. Therefore, it is possible not to lose rights, interests and time in the works related to execution and bankruptcy law by getting help from a successful lawyer who has expertise and experience in this field.